Hayes RV Center Blog
- 0 0Published on Sep 30, 2016
It is that time of year again Texans! Time for the Texas State Fair! Starting today and running through October 23 at Fair Park in Dallas, patrons will get to experience the best state fair in the country. If you and your crew are headed down to the fair soon, our blog will show you all the events and activities that will be there! Read on for a run down of what to do this year at the Texas State Fair!
What to Do?
The best thing about the fair is that it runs for three weeks. So that means if you don't get to do all you want at the fair one day, you can always come back for more! Here is a list of things that are avilable to do at the state fair
- College Football Games - Each weekend at the Cotton Bowl, which resides in the middle of the fairgrounds, there will be a college football game! The biggest game of course is the Univeristy of Texas against the University of Oklhaoma in the Red River Rivalry.
- Live Music- Live music will be going on all the time out at the fair, check the schedule for details on who is playing and when!
- Exhibits- Tons of exhibits will be on display that will appeal to both adults and children alike.
- Food- The food is one of the best things at the Texas State Fair. Fried oreos, fried coke and more are just some of the weird but amazing combinations people come up with. Check out some of the new menu items this year here!
- Fun- Attractions and carnival rides will be plentiful as this is one of top family activities to do this fall!
How Much is it?
The Texas State Fair is very afforable for what it is. If you buy your tickets online, you can save a ton of money as well. Here are some prices and packages that are offered at the Fair this year:
- General Admission - $16
- Kids 48" and under - $12
- Kids 2 and Under- FREE
- Senior Ticket for 60+ - $12
- Family 4 pack- Includes 4 General Admission tickets & $50 food/ride coupon pack- $99
Those are just some of the great prices for the fair. To view the full pricing list, click here!
Hayes RV Center
We hope you will go check out the best state fair in the country with us this month! If you need any camping supplies or accessories for the fair, stop by Hayes RV Center today!